Tadka is the name of a popular radio station in India, it is also the word that is used to denote something sensational about a piece of gossip. It is the equivalent of adding spice to a conversation, a performance or to any situation really.
Welcome to the Kitchenpoastcards. Postcards were such lovely little snippets, a view of a far away town, city or country. A little something to send back home. While we dont send physical postcards to each other, we thought why not name our blog after this
- Assidat Al-Boubar/ Emirati Pumpkin Halwa
- Roast Chicken with Saffron Almond Pistachio Pilaf Stuffing
- Ideas for the most Delicious Diwali Party
- Eating our way through Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Rasam ~ The perfect soup for Flu season
- A Review of Baking Scones and Savory Biscuits with Stonewall Kitchen’s Mixes